Short Term Self Care Boarding
Veterinarian Madalyn Ward offers short term self care boarding for travelers or for horses that just need a temporary shelter in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
Regular months of operation May through October (boarding may be available other months weather permitting. Boarder will be responsible for snow removal if needed).
Pagosa Horse Resort
641 Ute Drive
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Short term boarding in safe, 20x20 pens with nice shelter
- Water and electricity available on property
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates
- One trailer hook up available on first come, first serve basis
- Beautiful views in quiet Aspen Springs valley
- Close to forest access and many dirt roads for long or short rides
- Provide negative coggins test on horses before arrival.
- Keep dogs in your control.
- Please check ground before driving off road base.
- Please conserve water.
- Please remove manure and use wheel barrow to take manure to far Southwest corner of property.
The rates are for self care short term boarding and reflects the length of time you stay at our place:
- Daily $25 per day per horse
- Weekly $20 per day per horse
- Monthly $15 per day per horse
- 2 horses in 1 pen $40 per day
- Trailer hookup $10/night with horse boarding
Contact Ellen Schmitz to check for availability of your date of stay. Ellen will also calculate the amount you have to pay, and you can make the payment using PayPal:
Payment via PayPal due at booking
50% of deposit will be refunded if cancellation is 72 hours before first day of stay.
Directions to 641 Ute Drive
Turn South off 160 on to Hurt Dr.
Go .7 miles (curvy road)
Turn left on Ute Dr.
.6 miles to property on Right