Pharm-Aloe Horse Health Products
Please Note: Pharm-Aloe products has to be ordered separately from your other purchases on this website.
Please follow the instructions below, whether you want to by phone online or order.
You can order online:
- You can order directly from Pharm-Aloe by clicking here: Visit Pharm-Aloe
- Please use coupon code "holistic" when ordering to receive 15% off your first order and to credit Madalyn Ward, DVM with this sale.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - 4X Concentrate
- Used for digestion, immunity, nutrient absorption and inflammation.
- Contains Maximum Polysaccharides (5,000 - 9,000 mgs MPS per liter)
- Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA | Made from Aloe Barabensis Miller Leaves
- Organic - Cold Processed - Non-GMO - Gluten Free
- Not a Laxative - Anthraquinones are filtered to less than 1PPM
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Pharm-Aloe Aloe Vera Leaf Juice 4X CONCENTRATE is 4 times more concentrated than our 99.7% Aloe Vera Leaf Juice. We accomplish this by placing our 99.7% Aloe Vera Leaf Juice into a rising and falling film evaporator which removes naturally occurring water at room temperature. This enables us to increase the active ingredient solids from approximately 1.5% to 6%; a four fold increase. This is important because the solids are responsible for the beneficial effects of Aloe Vera. This product does not contain the rind, aloin, alo emodin. These compounds known as anthraquinones have a laxative effect. We have been filtering the anthraquinones since 1970. This juice has a strong flavor due to the high concentration of active ingredients; we recommend mixing with your favorite fruit juice. Calcium and magnesium may precipitate out of solution due to the high concentration and appear as white flakes that settle to the bottom; we attempt to mitigate this by filtering after concentration but precipitation can occur after packaging.
How to use Pharm-Aloe on Horses:
For Stress (ulcer symptoms, digestive issues, etc): 4 capfuls (4 oz.) daily (2 in am. and 2 in pm.) per 1000 lb. horse for at least 14 days can be administered by pouring over pellets or grain or by syringe orally. With this dosage you will get 8 servings per bottle.
For Maintenance: 1/2 capful (1/2 oz.) per day. This supports the immune system, digestive system, balances stomach acidity, aids cellular communication, supports normal detoxification, normal joint function, and provides anti-oxidant protection.
Especially good for horse temperament types: